$50 FolderShare Web Service Now Free - Nice :)

Canis meus id co 10:43 16 Nov 05

"I've reported favorably about FolderShare in previous issues. It's a web service that allows you to automatically synchronize and/or share files in a given folder across multiple computers. It also allows you access these files from any computer. FolderShare used to offer a cut-down service for free but a full- featured service with unlimited file space and individual files up to 2GB cost $50. Not anymore. FolderShare has just been bought by Microsoft and you can get the full premium service for free. I recommend you sign up, it's an unbeatable deal. Use it for syncing your home and office data, sharing photos and other large files with friends or simply as online backup of your critical data. To use the service you need to sign up on the web site and download the FolderShare "Satellite" client software. Free, Windows ME and later plus Mac OSX 10.3.8+, 646KB."
click here
(Source: Support Alert Newsletter Issue 127 - click here)

I've signed up and I can definately make use of this.

Hope you find a use for it too.

powerless 20:02 16 Nov 05

Not the easiest of programs to use, needs work IMO but it's good.

Canis meus id co 22:36 16 Nov 05

I think for something that's now free, it's great.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…