3 websites at the bottom of the page.

powerless 01:01 25 Aug 03

Techworld. com : Digitmag. co. uk : Macworld. co. uk

Part of the IDG group i take it?

What is interesting about those three sites including this one is that the current news seems to stop on the 22nd August ;-)

I especially like Techworld as its just full of stuff that appeals to me.

The others i have not really had a look at, don't have a MAC and not really into Cameras.

So if i right in thinking PCA is their brother or sister (or something or other) and your all part of the same company then good. techworld is a site that do visit. Well done...

I'm not yet a member but who knows maybe in the future...

Take a look people.

powerless 01:05 25 Aug 03

ps: I still see the Magazine page is different to the others - tut ut.

Forum Editor 02:38 25 Aug 03

(International Data Group) which is the world's largest publisher of IT magazines - with 300 publications in 85 countries and a readership of 100 million people. Group revenue in 2002 was $2.58 billion and the group employs more than 12,000 people.

In addition the group produces over 168 conferences and expositions in 35 countries and runs 330 websites worldwide. As forum members you are part of an enormous global family.

The links you see at the bottom of the page are to sites that form part of the organisation.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…