2.1 speakers

Tree3 14:19 15 Nov 03

does anyone know where to get cheap 2.1 surround speakers from really cheap i have looked on ebay there are ones from £25 i wondered if there was any cheaper ones or same priced but brand new

Stuartli 14:42 15 Nov 03

If you have a Staples outlet near to you, it's worth a visit as they have some top brand name speakers at reasonable prices.

Even more important (if my local Staples is a good guide) is that many of the 2.1 systems are linked up to a comparator; you can switch between the various sets of speakers and find out which ones offer the sound quality you like best.

Tree3 15:27 15 Nov 03

is there an oline shop where i can buy 2.1 speakers

carver 15:38 15 Nov 03

Staples have Creative speakers for £24.99 and at that price what is the point in trying to save pennies by buying online. And as Stuartli has said you should try them out first, remember all speakers are not the same and the difference in sound can be horrible.

Tree3 16:31 15 Nov 03

i will look there sometime

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…