1p for technical support!

ivesy 13:41 13 Feb 05

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here Just thought I'd let people know how to get cheaper phone calls! I've registered with a company called 18866 for my phone calls I get charged 1p for connection and the call is free. Unfortunatley when I need to ring Wanadoo this doesn't work (though the call is a bit cheaper) until I found a site called say no to 0870. You simply type the name of the company you want to ring avoiding the 0870 part of the number and it gives you a landline number to ring instead. I rang Wanadoo yesterday for technical support using 18866 followed by the alternative number and got free help! pass it on!

P.S. I'm not on commission ( I actually work for the Revenue!)

Stuartli 14:04 13 Feb 05

This website has saved a lot of people money and has, in fact, been mentioned in the forums:

click here

TomJerry 14:47 13 Feb 05

!

badgery 15:09 13 Feb 05

Been using 18866 for over 6 months now - and saved a small fortune in phone bills. To be able to phone at any time of the day for only the 1p charge is brilliant. My wife just loves hearing the voice say "This is a free phone call" , every time she dials!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…