19 inch LCD monitor

scotmax 23:05 20 Jun 06

This seems too good to be true click here

Taff™ 00:13 21 Jun 06

Sounds good but click on the carriage link at the top of the page and add £7 (roughly) - It would still be a good deal but the detail is missing. Try click here and look for their 19" monitor "ibox" - About the same price, with good speakers incorporated and a brilliant company to deal with.

Thank you Taff liked the look of that site and the rpices look good very competitive with click here

scotmax 12:05 21 Jun 06

Thanks Taff, good site good prices.

Taff™ 15:11 21 Jun 06

I bought one of these monitors last week and I`m well satisfied, particularly with the onboard speakers. I use them quite a lot - Their carriage charges are very reasonable and they often deliver next day without paying a surcharge. The text messages that tell you it`s been despatched and the Online tracking through Citylink are brilliant.

Check out this 17" Monitor for less than £100 click here

terryf 00:09 22 Jun 06

Your click here link didnt work for me in your first reply to scotmax although a link in your 1511 post did, would you please repeat the link

Taff™ 01:46 22 Jun 06

The original link still takes you to the homepage of CCL and the 19" monitor is in the Special Clearance Column on the right hand side.

click here for a direct link to the product itself.

Rayconda Man 12:37 22 Jun 06

I received an email from MPC Direct and they gave me a coupon code 19-6IZEL-99951 for this product that pays the shipping and handling on this 19" TFT. click here

mitsme 17:33 18 Oct 06

I have recentley purchased this model, £130 inlc VAT, delivery & 3 yr warranty. Only one wonky pixel, which recovered. I can only say that so far I'm more than happy with it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…