//some 3rd party need geo

1 terabyte

ayrmail 20:49 31 Mar 04

Is this the largest hard drive on a desk top click here

bremner 20:52 31 Mar 04

I would imagine that the terabyte would be made up from a number of drives and not just one.

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:43 01 Apr 04

Will it make Word open quicker?

G

Forum Editor 07:19 01 Apr 04

that a person who lives and works in a modern city, drives a car, and watches TV and films, uses a computer, goes on holidays and generally lives a modern life, receives and processes more audio-visual input in an average week than a person who lived in the seventeenth century received and processed during their entire life.

No doubt there are some people who need a terrabyte of storage space, but they are few and far between, and they can't have much else going on in their lives if they find time to access and absorb even half that amount of data.

I shan't be standing outside the shop at opening time.

mole44 08:13 01 Apr 04

just a thought if microsofts new operating system takes up as much space as XP,maybe just maybe we may need a 1 terabyte hard drive,lol.

User-312386 08:41 01 Apr 04

have you seen the price though

only $7999

think i will buy 2.............LOL

ayrmail 22:30 01 Apr 04

the dollars very weak just now madboy33

powerless 22:39 01 Apr 04

" Will it make Word open quicker? "

No - it closes quicker.

computernerdiamnot 11:08 02 Apr 04

Considering Bill gates did not think that people would use more than 1mb of information and look where we are at today. in 97 i upgarded to a p350 and it came with a 9.7gb that was the max that computer companies were using now a few years on the norm is over 100g to 200g i dont think we are far of with the way computers are going just look at microsoft media centre have all your films, music just about everything you could imagine, so no not know but not to far away.

computernerdiamnot 11:19 02 Apr 04

try adding 16gb of ram i think that would just about do it.did you look on the link i think it looks a bit better than the aldi deal mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think ill sell the house tommorrow.

medicine hat 12:45 02 Apr 04

It would take all day just to format the thing

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…