Virgin Digital Helper - a thank you from Virgin.

Forum Editor 16:50 PM 05 Jan 10

Virgin have contacted me and asked me to pass on the following message to all of you who have been testing the new service. They've also confirmed that your complimentary subscription service will continue to run for a full year.

Here's the message:-

"Many thanks from Virgin Digital Help to all the participants on this test.
Getting the user experience right is really important to us, so we have been avidly reading through your posts over the past few days. There is some very valuable feedback here which is already being fed into plans for the up coming releases.

We'll continue to keep an eye on the forum, so any other thoughts, please continue to post them.

Thanks again,

Paul Coombs, Virgin Digital Help."

cream. 21:30 PM 05 Jan 10

for giving us the opportunity to beta test their new product.

Having been back to Virgin website and seeing the services described and priced in more detail. I think they have the basis of making it a sucessfull venture in an expanding market.

Forum Editor 23:26 PM 05 Jan 10

that Windows 7 compatibility will make a difference. New computers will come with Win 7 preinstalled, and lots of people will be looking for help.

Forum Editor 18:09 PM 08 Jan 10

if we'll try their service again, once they have a revised version that's compatible with Windows 7. I've said that we will, so watch this space.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…