Norton beta sub renewal

Legolas 07 Feb 09

Thought I would put this here as the beta section is almost closed down.

I need to renew the beta sub but when I click on renewal it takes me to the Norton web page but I get the message "Your Beta Subscription has already been renewed." and of course it has not, so how do I renew the beat sub or is that it till we receive our free subscription?

bjh 07 Feb 09

You need to upgrade from the beta we tested, to current beta3. To do this, download the beta3, click here , then uninstall the beta we were testing, and reinstall the newer beta. It's a slightly better beta....

Norton, like many other sw companies, allows a beta to run until they feel it is superceded by a better version. The newer beta should install with a couple of weeks use, but should give a further 3 weeks on registration .... Hopefully the full version will be out by then but, if not, you can upgrade to beta 4 or 5 if they release one!

Legolas 07 Feb 09

Thanks for that. I really should have known this as I did it when Beta2 came out. I must have had a senior moment. All working again.

sunnystaines 07 Feb 09

I have just installed beta 3, delete prev beta first but opt to keep settings.

beta 3 runs perfect have no faults so far after a couple of days use.

you get a new key for each beta.

Forum Editor 07 Feb 09

from Speakers Corner.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message