intrusion protection

mobileman1953 15 Nov 09

with intrusion protection running in ie 8 add ons i could not log into my ebay account, internet explorer kept closing down, when i disabled intrusion protection ebay log in worked fine, has anyone else had similar problems

mobileman1953 15 Nov 09

title should read intrusion protectin norton 360 beta

babybell 16 Nov 09

With paying my credit card bill with MBNA online. Both in internet explorer and Firefox, when I go to the payment screen, the browser closes down. I thought it might have been the site, but on my works pc (not running Norton Beta) it was fine.

sunnystaines 16 Nov 09

ebay & gmail access the beta build 107 has a bug causing this, the problem has been fixed in the next build which should be out soon via auto liveupdates.

i have the problem too re gmail, I got the info from norton beta team.

mobileman1953 16 Nov 09

thanks for your replys now i know it is not my computer at fault

tullie 16 Nov 09

Why is this in the beta forum,or have i missed something?

mobileman1953 16 Nov 09

because it is a beta test of norton 360

Forum Editor 16 Nov 09

because you started a new thread with no reference to Norton in the title. It's better to stick to the threads I've already posted if you need help with the beta software.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message