Which Apple computer should I buy?

Omega Force 08:18 30 Apr 15

Hi,

I would like to buy an Apple computer and I need some advices on which one to buy please.

The price needs to be between approximately 1500€ and 2500€, so between approximately 1670 US dollar and 2800 US dollar.

I should be able to put the computer on my bed (without it falling down), so it needs to be more or less portable.

But I do not care if it's heavy and thick. In fact I would prefer that it be very heavy and very thick since heavier and thicker means more power and more computational speed.

As for the size of the screen: bigger is better. I would like at least a 17 inch screen.

I have seen this kind of Apple computer: click here it seems to be impossible to put this one on a bed, it would fall down rather easily.

I have also seen that there is something called a "Macbook": click here it seems to be much too thin and too light, so it's not what I'm looking for.

So please give me your suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

But But

bremner 17:16 30 Apr 15

The largest MacBook Pro screen is 15". An iMac on a bed ain't going to be any good.

Apples are sleek and light.

An Apple is not what you are looking for.

wee eddie 18:02 30 Apr 15

Agreed. Beautiful but overpriced. Lappies on bedare not good nnews

Pine Man 08:27 01 May 15

since heavier and thicker means more power and more computational speed.

That's where I've been getting it wrong all these years;-)

rdave13 21:05 04 May 15

Get the best Apple laptop you can get for your bucks and buy a stand for it. Something like this.

No need to use the usb fan as the shape is enough to aid cooling.

1]: [click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos