where can I get iMacs for Sims 3?

Jwbjnwolf 16:55 31 Jul 11

I have Sims 3 with generations expansion and would like to have some different iMacs in my sims future home, as I am sure a few of you know by now that I am a Mac-a-holic.

The 3 That I am interested in is all in one aluminium iMac(preferably the 27" models)

the G3 and G4

and maybe the mac pro

and if even possible, iPad 1 or 2, which ever

thanks for any help,

Jason

Jwbjnwolf 18:19 31 Jul 11

No ideas then?

Jwbjnwolf 21:00 31 Jul 11

No Game talk then today I see!

Jwbjnwolf 19:06 01 Aug 11

Still waiting! Or is everyone too busy enjoying "summer" holidays?

gengiscant 15:59 02 Aug 11

How about,no one plays the Sims?

Jwbjnwolf 09:45 03 Aug 11

No, I don't mean as just my one, I mean that for about 2 days as what I have seen, all posts in games forum have been kept in the same order as when I first made the post, so I meant as meaning are you too busy to be talking about games.

gengiscant 14:28 03 Aug 11

The summer months are always a dry spell for PC games.

Jwbjnwolf 19:21 03 Aug 11

Well I have been out and about on my Bike for nearly the whole day as well as strolling through the woods near to me. So I can guess PC games are a bit Unsummer thing. I can guess what you mean

ams4127 20:26 12 Aug 11

Sorry. I've read your thread and have no idea what you are talking about!! I feel as though I have entered a new dimension with a new language.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Driverless cars in the UK - The story so far: How Google and the UK Government are testing self-drin…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

You can now publish data visualisations to the web from Power BI

Complete guide to Apple's campus 2, everything we know about the new spaceship HQ, plus: new drone…