WhatsApp recover deleted message

MarekCRO 14:53 28 Apr 15

Hello friends,

my little brother play some game on my phone and looks like he get into WhatsApp and delete some message. "Funny" thing in whole "story" is that he didn't delete all, but he delete important bussines messages history with one my client. Yes I know, really stupid to give kids to play with something important but I was sure he can't do nothing.

So I try to recover it and find this tutorial on internet. Maybe I am doing something wrong but I can't find "msgstore.db.crypt file".

Any suggestion?

Thanks all!

Jeffery668 03:32 28 May 15

You can either recover your deleted WhatsApp messahes directly from your device or restore them from iTunes backup,simply follow this tutorial.

Jim-2291074 10:30 04 Jun 15

You should try to access the Messages over the backup file! Sometimes the Messages are also stored in the iCloud.

Harina54 08:36 05 Jun 15

How to get your lost iPhone data back? Hey you can also use iPhone Data Recovery Tool to do that. It is another powerful data recovery to support all iPhone data, such as photos,text messages, contacts, call history and so on. See more at this link

Bailifei 03:42 09 Jun 15

As the above all said, getting an iPhone data recovery tool might be the easiest way. Among them, free mobisaver, Dr.Fone, iMobie PhoneRescue are all good tools.

IrisGA 09:09 26 Jun 15

Hey MarekCRO, I did some research on internet and found out Whatsapp official website provides some ways to recover deleted messages for whatsapp on iPhone. click here you can not recover the deleted messages from whatsapp using the above link. You can read this article about how to recover deleted whatsapp messages from iPhone.

If

IrisGA 09:12 26 Jun 15

Oh, did not post the url of the article. Please click How to recover whatsapp messages from iPhone

Keagg 11:20 08 Jul 15

As for me ,I sync my iphone 5s data to itunes and icloud .So see the tips recover iphone data : Step 1 Connect your iphone on pc and select the recovery mode Step 2 Scan the backup data from itunes and icloud. Step 3 Preview and recover iphone text messages .

Jeffery668 04:09 17 Jul 15

A Free WhatsApp Recovery tool can easily help you restore WhatsApp Messages from iPhone free. It allows you to restore WhatsApp messages directly from iPhone without backup, or extract WhatsApp messages from iPhone backup.

redbuckLa 03:09 28 Oct 15

Reinstall Whatsapp, when you install the app again, it will ask you whether restore the messages from previous backup, choose Yes. If this doesn't work, then you probably need to choose a recovery software to scan the disk and restore them after scanning.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…