What Google Maps iPad app do you use?

cobberboy 15:04 PM 16 Jan 13

What app do you currently use to get Google Maps on your iPad, since Google are yet to port their iPhone app to iPad?

I'm the author of one such app that integrates Google Maps (called EggMaps), and I'm curious to hear what you are currently using while we all wait for Google to release theirs?

cobberboy 16:08 PM 18 Jan 13

Nobody's using google maps on their iPad?

mgmcc 16:40 PM 18 Jan 13

"Nobody's using google maps on their iPad?"

It may just be that this isn't one of the most heavily visited forums. I don't visit it regularly and just happened to have a look today.

I have a Google Maps app that was available just after Apple replaced Google with their own (disastrous) Maps. However, the app that I have doesn't appear to be still available in the iTunes store. There is a similar app but it is an iPhone app that can be set to be viewed at X2 in the iPad.

jemyclarke 08:15 AM 11 Feb 13

I have iPad 3 and there are lots of interesting application which I download from iTunes and some application which I got from web. Google Map is best application and I run in my iPad 3 very well. android tablet pcs

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone