Web sites on Ipad since last software update

Newuser939 13:32 PM 09 Mar 13

Does anyone else find that, at least since the last software update, some web sites do not work properly on an Ipad? For example, if I click on "view one more comment" or similar on Facebook, nothing happens, and that is the case whether I use Safari or Google Chrome. Does anyone know the explanation, please?

Woolwell 14:30 PM 09 Mar 13

No problem for me. The site that I find poor is PCA.

Newuser939 14:52 PM 09 Mar 13

Woolwell, That makes it more complicated as my daughter and I both have the same problem quite independently on our IPads. As we have both updated the software to version 6.1.2, I assumed that it was to do with that. I am assuming that you are also on version 6.1.2?

Woolwell 16:20 PM 09 Mar 13

Yes on 6.1.2. Is it just the Facebook site? I tend to use the Facebook app.

Woolwell 16:22 PM 09 Mar 13

Just double-checked the Facebook site through Safari and had no problem viewing more comments.

Newuser939 17:53 PM 09 Mar 13

The Facebook app works perfectly for me too, but not through Safari or Google Chrome. As you, Woolwell, seem to have the identical set up to me, I think it is going to have to go into the unsolved mystery category. Thanks for your help, anyway.

Woolwell 18:25 PM 09 Mar 13

Some times when I have a mystery like this I power the iPad down completely, leave for a minute or 2 and then switch it back on.

Woolwell 18:27 PM 09 Mar 13

You could try clearing history in Safari and Chrome cache.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference live: EA Gamescom live stream - watch EA talk Star…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…