SOLUTION to “Traffic blocked because of exceed session quota” error.
I seem to have found the solution for this error coming up when I am going to webpages. I am no longer experiencing it at all.
I did three things, any of which could have fixed the problem: 1) I ran Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac program and deleted the malware that it found, 2) I switched torrenting programs from Transmission to uTorrent, and 3) I ran ClamXav anti-virus scan. I also changed my wi-fi password, cleared all my web cookies and caches, and restarted my Mac computer and iPads.
I’m not sure what combination of the above fixed the problem, but I suspect it was the Malwarebytes program. It has been several days now, and I have not gotten any error messages.