Waiting for Mesh Machine to Arive.

rickimalone 22:49 19 Mar 04

Wow im happy to have found this forum!!

Ordered a Mesh Matrix 3000+ FX after being a high street computer shopper for much to long!!

After about a week of checking company web-sites and computer shopper and Pc adviser I went for Mesh after rave reviews and great price, £999
For
64 3000+
512mb pc3200
fx 5900xt
and the rest of it which is great for me after buying my last PC from dixons and not really knowing much about it all.

However after placing my order you can imagine how my face went white when I came across some of the other forums about and some of the horror stories associated with the company I had just sent me latest student cheque.

A few days of realising the isent any computer company or company infact that gets it right 100% of the time a began to calm down and finding this site has given me some confidence.
I'm praying all is well the dispatch date was the 19th of March so i'm looking at Monday hopefully so I shall post in and say how I got on with it all.

Forum Editor 23:56 19 Mar 04

with your new machine rickimalone, and we look forward to hearing that. We're not in business to spread lurid tales about what has been said on other forums, we're here to help with specific problems, and to hear from people who've had a good experience with a particular manufacturer or supplier.

wags 08:39 20 Mar 04

Stay cool. The odds are in your favour and the chances are the PC will be fine. If you do have a problem then it will be sorted out by Mesh who have an active presence in this forum, unlike most other manufacturers. Don't worry about something that hasn't happened ....life's too short !

spuds 10:42 20 Mar 04
  Stuartli 12:47 20 Mar 04

I ordered a Mesh system at the beginning of last September on behalf of an elderly friend (now 82).

The machine arrived on the morning of the promised delivery date, worked straight out of the box after installing the various programs etc and has been as smooth as silk ever since.

It's in daily use by a newcomer to computing and she took to it like a duck to water, including all the updating etc for spyware, viruses etc.

rickimalone 14:53 20 Mar 04

Thanks for all the replies, its good to see that constructive points are preety much what happens in this forum the way it should be!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…