Virtual PC for Mac

Jane doe 20:17 04 Nov 03

Hi Anyone know how to install Virtual PC on a new Mac please. My friend Maureen has had a new computer but its an Apple Mac. It comes with 10:2:6 operating system. She did her website with her old Athlon PC but has found she can no longer access it via her mac. It keeps saying SYSTEM INCOMPATABILTY ERROR. So she asked at her store and they sold her Virtual PC for Mac. So we tried to install it but we just keep getting the error message. INCOMPATABLE OPERATING SYSTEM. CANNOT READ DISC. USE ONLINE INSTALLER. Whats this mean? There does not seem to be a way of viewing files like on the PCs Im used to via Explorer. The CD does not boot itself it just keeps asking for an ionstaller. I can view the contents of the disc on my PC no problem. There seems to be 2 versions of Virtual PC with different nos by them. 10:2:6 and 8-9:5. Ive never used a mac before and cant fathom how to do things on it. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…