Unsatisfactory service from Macafee

Bmay 22:22 13 Jan 05

My brother purchased Macafee Viruscan and Personal Firewall online. After several expensive phone calls he was unable to get the products to work on his computer. Now after three emails asking for a refund "Letter of Destruct" he has received no email although he receives messages to the effect that the LOD has been sent.
Does anyone know a postal address to which he can complain?

spuds 00:25 14 Jan 05

Did you try for a response via customer services click here instead of LOD email submit

Green 1 02:44 14 Jan 05

You could try their forum as the mods are very helpful, click here Hope that helps.

dw54711 22:43 14 Jan 05

I had a similar problem with their antivirus software.
I tried to get a refund under their 30 day guarantee..
All I received was a runaround whoever I e-mailed.
I eventually gave up and asked my Visa company to give me my money back, which they did.
I purchased Norton software and did not have any problems.

Bmay 15:49 24 Jan 05

After a string of refund requests that never worked, even with supplied ID numbers! I discovered the phone number of head office for MacAfee, UK.
Now having spoken to an efficient and helpful young lady I have been assured the refund is on its way.
For anyone else with this problem the contact details are as follows
Phone 01753 217500
Address
227 Bath Road
Slough
Berkshire
SL1 5PP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…