Unable to print on Apple I Pad Air

ponytail 11:59 24 Feb 14

My wife has a email on her Apple I Pad air which contains a attachment which she wants to print but is unable to locate anything to click on to print there is no file tab her O/S is XP can someone advise.ThanksPrinting on

ponytail 12:07 24 Feb 14

Not sure now if it is X/P there is something on the desktop about I Cloud how do I find out what the O/S system is

Woolwell 12:11 24 Feb 14

What is the attachement - a document, spreadsheet, photo or something else eg pdf file?

The same principle for any attachment should apply. Open the attachment in the email app - touch the attachment and top right of the attachment there should be a box with an upwards arrow - touch that and the print option should be there. However this assumes that you have set up printing from the iPad to your wifi printer.

Woolwell 12:12 24 Feb 14

The desktop OS doesn't matter.

ponytail 12:33 24 Feb 14

Found this on google

click here into safari but could not see the button with the arrow

went

ponytail 12:35 24 Feb 14

The attachment was a walking program

Woolwell 12:39 24 Feb 14

Did you read my previous post at all? Open the attachment on the iPad - Do you know how to open an attachment?

Then follow the rest of my instructions. This has nothing to do with Safari.

Is the Ipad set up to print?

Woolwell 12:39 24 Feb 14

What format is the walking program in - a pdf file?

ponytail 12:41 24 Feb 14

Hi Woolwell come think of it I do not think the IPAD has been connected wirelessly to the printer and not sure how this is done as do not have any manual

Woolwell 12:45 24 Feb 14

You have been told before that the manual is online.

What is your printer - make and model? Have you installed a print app?

ponytail 12:50 24 Feb 14

I did open the attachment and touched it but nothing appeared in the top right corner.But still need to connect the IPAD to the printer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…