Unable to download Apple ITunes !

Audio~~Chip 09:10 25 Jul 10

I did post this a few days ago but closed the post as I thought my problem was resolved, but this is not the case.

Is it just me or is there a problem with the Apple website where you download ITunes. I am trying to download Itunes and tryied both on my XP & Vista machines it will will not go to the website part on Apple.com for Downloads or Itunes.

Would of thought if its a national issue then it would be documented somwhere online or here in search posts.

Apple if your about, please check your Itunes download link.

ICF 09:21 25 Jul 10

Working fine here click here

gengiscant 09:39 25 Jul 10

I downloaded it twice yesterday with no problems.Try downloading it with Firefox as it might be an IE problem.

Audio~~Chip 10:23 25 Jul 10

but it won't go to the page, it shows 5 little green bars in the bottom status bar or Ie8 and still keeps trying with nothing on the page.

So any sugesstions to try and resolve this maybe ?

anniesboy 12:41 25 Jul 10

Try from here click here

Audio~~Chip 18:17 25 Jul 10

Finally downloading itunes from Hippo site !

I carn't understand why its not downloading from Apple Downloads website though. Wonder if its because of a weekend and there is a problem so webmaster is not back till monday ?

Thanks again.

Audio~~Chip 00:46 28 Jul 10

Possibly there servers been working overtime with IPhone & IPad downloads? I was sure it wasn't my machine going mental.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced