//some 3rd party need geo

Trying to find setting for old machine

sidecar profiteers 21:25 18 Nov 04

I'm in the process of trying to put together and old machine,for fun more than anything more.

everythings gone ok'ish till i'm now stuck.

i have no idea in which order the power switch speaker reset switch ect go in the motherboard.

all the info i can get off the board is as follows.

intel 810 FW82810DC100

PWA-SHELBY UIB1 motherboard bd. pn.316698200002

i know it's asking a lot,but after searching all day,i'm now hoping the experts can guide me

Regards

Technotiger 21:31 18 Nov 04

Hi, well, I am no expert and I don't know that particular mobo, but on mine all the connection pins on the mobo are labelled - you might need a magnifying glass though. Hope this helps.

stalion 21:34 18 Nov 04
  sidecar profiteers 21:36 18 Nov 04

Thanks Technotiger but i've looked and looked and there's nothing there.

Thanks for the reply though

stalion 21:39 18 Nov 04

click here(R)+810+A-3+421L+PBGA+(FW82810DC100)+and+the+Intel(R)+810e+A-0+421L+PBGA+(FW82810e)+Assembly+Top+Side+Mark+Diagram&fullpg=3&site=Developer

sidecar profiteers 21:50 18 Nov 04

stalion thanks for those links but i've looked at them already and maybe it's me but i can't find a diagram sorry i've been at it all day it is probably me.

the problem is my board has a horizontal row of 9 sets of pins with the 6th bottom from the left missing.

the leads i need to conect are marked,speaker,power sw, power led, reset sw and hdd led.

is it an old HP Pavillion 7920 ???? i searched with your details given on the motherboard and most pointed to this computer and i think it has a pwa-pwa-camaro motherboard in it...if so just research the info given..good luck..if it isnt the old hp pavillion...cant blame me for trying ;-) regards karl

sidecar profiteers 17:01 19 Nov 04

Just got home from work thanks Karl i'll go do some searching straight after my tea

Pidder 18:33 19 Nov 04

Have you tried Everest for details of the mobo? I found a PCChips manual on the net in this way.

sidecar profiteers 19:04 19 Nov 04

pidder i can't boot the machine up, I need to know is the configuration of the power switch, power led, hdd led, speaker, and etc

so i can bootup and install a OS

Regards

sidecar profiteers 19:05 19 Nov 04

It's P/N is 316698200002 and the PWA is shelby UIB1. The most important thing I need to know is the configuration of the power switch, power led, hdd led, speaker, and etc. I have everything else ready to go. Can anyone help?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…