trouble downloading macromedia flah player

hatrickj 15:10 29 Apr 04

The instructions tell me that download takes 1min with 56 connection but I am on BB. I have made several attempts to download but I never see the installation completion movie mentioned on the site that tells me installation was succesful. Has anyone any advice as to what may be causing the failure. Sys is Win 98SE, Antivirus is AVG6 Free and firewall is McAfee 4. Thank you.

GaT7 15:42 29 Apr 04

To test whether it installed correctly or not (which it may have without you realising!), go to click here.

To t'shoot common install problems - click here. Also see click here for more links & info.

I just tried to install on my Win98se PC & it seemed to 'install' OK in a few seconds on dialup - I probably already have it installed, so it probably wasn't the best t'shooting attempt in the world ; )

hatrickj 16:18 29 Apr 04

Thanks very much. The third link did the trick and I also have file in my downloads in case I lose it sometime. Very handy that!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…