Somebody with a Mac help please

zemdarin 14:09 23 May 05

Could somebody with a Mac computer please tell me if they can link to a site I designed for click here and see if they can play the music via the Sound Clips link. I would appreciate it as someone in USA said they couldn't hear the music.

zemdarin 22:57 23 May 05

Hi John

Thank you for trying. Music files would be a bit much for dial up. I wouldn't expect too many to try and listen, but music lovers that download music usually are on broadband.
The person in the USA could here it Ok once, but is having trouble listening now, so I was wondering what type of media player does the Mac have? and does it play automatically when clicking on the start of the media player? One other thing I did ask if they had their media player volume turned on, as it does happen.

zemdarin 23:03 23 May 05

Sorry John meant to spell hear like this, I was a bit quick on the old keyboard. Thanks for mentioning about waiting for the music to download, will have to put something on the site to warn dial-up users. It only takes about three seconds to hear it on broadband.

zemdarin 23:27 23 May 05

Have now corrected the site with a warning to dial-up users and including the download file size. Thanks John

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…