should i get rid of my macbook pro?

barryg84 22 Jan 13

Ive been thinking of selling my macbook pro mid 2010 with mountain lion and windows 7 ultimate 64 bit was thinking of getting a toshiba laptop id like some reasonable advice on what people think is it a good idea or not ps id like a fast windows laptop that i wont have to replace thanks in advance Barry

SillBill 22 Jan 13

Think you have posted in the wrong forum, Barry.

Forum Editor 22 Jan 13

Transferred to Tech Consumer advice from Mobile Phone Help

wee eddie 23 Jan 13

It doesn't matter what you get, it will always be ready for replacement in a couple of years.

Personally I'd keep the MacBook, unless there is something specific that it cannot do, which I doubt.

Forum Editor 24 Jan 13

All laptops have to be replaced eventually. Unless there's a specific reason for wanting to change I suggest that you save your money and stick with the Mac.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message