//some 3rd party need geo

Screenshots on a Mac

so3003 09:42 27 Aug 03

Hi everyone

I need to do a screenshot on a mac (from internet explorer) and I don't have a clue how to do it! There isn't a print screen button on the keyboard, and I don't know any keyboard shortcuts etc that'll let me do it.

Can't use a PC for it as what I'm trying to do is show a problem that's only occuring on a Mac to someone who wrote the code.....

All help appreciated!

Scott

recap 12:00 27 Aug 03

Short cut keys:

Command button (that's the one with the Apple on)+shift+3 This will create a picture file of the entire screen.

Command button+shift+4 Will create a picture file of a rectangular section of the screen. (After pressing and releasing the key combination, drag across the part of the screen you want to take a picture of)

Comman button+shift+4+capslock Will create a picture of a window. (After pressing and releasing the key combination, click the window you want to take a picture of).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…