Question for Mac users

281apple 17:53 19 Aug 10

SUBJECT : A question especially for Mac People
I work with a PC and an Imac, but I just started up with Imac recently and do not know everything. My problem is that in ApriL 201, I downloaded Microsoft Office Evaluation version for MAC . I used it for 30 days, was satisfied with it (very similar to the PC version) and thought I had deleted it from my computer. On August 18, I bought a complete version of Office for Mac at the Apple Store. I had problems getting it installed because there were bits and pieces of the Evaluation version that I had already deleted.
I finally got it installed but the GD thing won’t work because I keep getting a message saying that there are bits of the old version still on Mac. I followed all the instructions my Imac gave me and in fact I reinstalled it eight times and each time got it installed but nothing functioned. There are several ways to delete an old program (according to my Imac), one of which is Open the Finder file , Select/Application/MS Office 2008 then back to File and click on Put it in the Trash can and then Empty Trash.”
Nothing works. Maybe I’m not reading the instructions right? Can someone give me a helping hand.
I’ve sent messages on the two major Mac forums but no one has answered.
THANKS A LOT.

mgmcc 19:47 19 Aug 10

See if this page click here helps.

Also, the "AppTrap" application click here which is intended to remove an application's associated files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5