Problems with new iMac display?

A&D 20:31 30 Jun 08

I have been considering moving from Windows PC to Leopard iMac for the past few months and was encouraged by the two reviews in the August issue of PCA. One for the 24" machine itself and the other a review of the dual booting system. But because of the form factor and the inability to carry out any hardware changes or repairs at home, I investigated as much about iMac reliability as possible on the Web. I was surprised to find that there are numerous posts about the poor quality of the iMac display, citing washed out colours in parts of the screen and inconsistent brightness across the screen. Apple have apparently been silent about this and have gone so far as to delete the thread from their forum. Why was no mention of this made by PCA?

Quiet Life 23:27 01 Jul 08

A&D
There have been postings re the screen and it would have certainly been helpfull to know the screens were tested and the results. Perhaps PCA will respond to your posting. click here

A&D 09:19 02 Jul 08

Quiet Life

Thanks for your comments. I was finally put off the purchase when I read the following:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now