Problem after ios8 update Ipad

Zurdo 17:47 25 Sep 14
Answered

I updated my IPad Air to Ios8 and looks like I can no longer log on to my Yorkshire Building Society account. Log in is fine on my wife's Ios7 Ipad. Anybody else found this problem?

Forum Editor 17:53 25 Sep 14

The update was buggy, although I haven't (yet) heard about iPads being affected.

Apple will release a revised version of the iOS8 update within a few days.

Zurdo 18:16 25 Sep 14
Answer

thanks for the quick reply FE. I've no doubt they'll fix it soon. I've just seen that Yorkshire Bank ( not Building Society) have put a warning about a log on problem with IOS8 on their site. Next update think I'll wait a week or two before installing!

Zurdo 09:56 26 Sep 14

Well I've got the latest patch installed but still can't get into my YBS account, damn computers!

Zurdo 14:56 26 Sep 14

Solved the problem. Turns out the continue button doesn't work properly but clicking go on the keyboard does!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…