Poll: Which of Apple's new products interests you most?

PC Advisor 10:39 23 Oct 13

Which of Apple's new products interests you most?

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: Which of Apple's new products interests you most?

Zak 10:48 23 Oct 13

Unfortunately no option to say None interest me - Apple products are way too pricey for me.

wee eddie 11:17 23 Oct 13

I could never justify either the cost,or the specification of the new Pro, but what a beauty

Mr Mistoffelees 12:18 23 Oct 13

Am I the only one who thinks the new Mac Pro looks like a big, black toilet roll?

Forum Editor 14:58 23 Oct 13

The iPad mini 2 is a little beauty, and if anyone in the North Pole is reading this I would very much like one.

Quickbeam 00:45 25 Oct 13

You're sailing a bit close to the north wind there FE, I think you should tack away from the clashing rocks of the unmentionable...

rdave13 00:56 25 Oct 13

Apple new products? Aren't they a repeat with 'slightly' new cosmetics?

rickf 11:27 25 Oct 13

none!

March Hare 13:41 25 Oct 13

I detest their marketing techniiques resulting in overnight queues of sheep around the block, and wouldn't touch any of their products with a barge pole

sunnypete 13:52 25 Oct 13

Quickbeam well said, I was waiting for someone to tell him to wash his mouth out...

Woolwell 16:17 25 Oct 13

"wouldn't touch any of their products with a barge pole" and miss out on some very good products albeit some are a bit pricey.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…