Photos from PC to Ipad

Jerusalem 1967 19:31 PM 04 May 13

Can you please explain how I can load some photos from my PC Windows 7 to my new IPAD.

Thank you

john bunyan 19:41 PM 04 May 13

Make a folder in Windows explorer on the host PC with the photos you want to transfer. Open iTunes and connect iPad. "Tell" I pad to synch photos from the folder you created.

john bunyan 19:43 PM 04 May 13

There is an App - I have not used it See

Transfer App

john bunyan 19:44 PM 04 May 13

Sorry, I assume you have iTunes!!!

Woolwell 21:21 PM 04 May 13

Apple support Sync photos using iTunes.

Woolwell 21:24 PM 04 May 13

Just to add to john bunyan's instructions - With iTunes you can point it at all of your photos on the computer in My Pictures and then select the individual folders within it. If the next time you connect and you untick any folders that you previously used to transfer the ph0tos then they will be deleted from the iPad (this is how you delete them). You can sync wirelessly or by USB and depends what you have ticked in iTunes.

mgmcc 13:59 PM 05 May 13

john bunyan,

"There is an App - I have not used it. See Transfer App"

Thanks for that. I have installed it and it seems good. As my pics are in a Windows PC, but I use iTunes in a Mac, it is an effective way to transfer pics directly to the iPad. :)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

New Apple TV 2015 release date rumours: Apple TV 'launching in September' plus patent filed for…