PC/MAC print network not working

imagingunit 16:10 14 Jan 09

I am attempting to set up a print network, however I can't seem to get all the computers to print to the printer. I have three computers:
Tower 1 is a PC running Windows XP and this is the computer that will be running the network
Tower 2 is a Lenovo PC running WIndows XP
Tower 3 is a MAC Pro running the latest version of OSX
Printer: Epson 4880

The Tower 2 prints from tower 1 fine, but tower 3 can send a print job to tower 1, but tower 1 will not pass the job onto the printer. I have consulted the Apple and it appears that the MAC is seeing the printer on tower 1. How do I get tower 1 to send the print jobs? I know little to nothing about PCs.

howard64 21:39 14 Jan 09

have you used the printer setup on the mac tower? This must be done for the jobs to be printed

imagingunit 22:11 14 Jan 09

I do have the printer set up on the MAC. The MAC shows the print going to the printer, T1 shows the job for a flash of a second, then the MAC says the job had been stopped.

howard64 11:28 15 Jan 09

I wonder if this is a firewall problem or that the printer has not been shared for the mac. It could well be a setting on tower 1.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced