In the past few weeks Apple has unveiled several new products. Which are you most excited about?

PC Advisor 10:11 17 Oct 14

Following its September iPhone announcements, Apple last night unveiled yet more new products.

New to the line-up are the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, new 5K iMac, new Mac mini, Apple Watch, iOS 8.1 and OS X Yosemite - but which excites you most? Place your vote in our poll.

Pine Man 11:21 17 Oct 14

I was most excited about Yosemite.

I hate to admit it but I'm writing this on my wife's Windows 7 PC because I can't use my iMac at the moment. I have downloaded Yosemite and during the installation the computer froze at 'about 7 minutes to go' just over an hour ago.

Not very excited now and keeping my eye on the Mac forum for help:-(

Flak999 14:23 17 Oct 14

I am going to get an Iphone 6 to replace my 4s, I went to the Apple store in Watford the other day to compare the 6 and the 6+, the 6+ is far to big to my mind. It doesn't fit comfortably in my trousers pocket (I have seen examples on youtube of the phone being bent having been kept in a trouser pocket) also it is very awkward to be able to use it one handedly. So it is the 6 for me!

I will either sell my 4s or pass it on to my wife who currently has an Android handset.

Brumas 21:02 17 Oct 14

Pine Man sorry to hijack PC Advisor's thread but I am waiting a wee while till all the bugs have been ironed out before I download Yosemite, I made that mistake with Mavericks ;o(

Al94 21:07 17 Oct 14

Tesco Hudl 2!

rdave13 21:20 17 Oct 14

Windows 10.

Pine Man 08:40 18 Oct 14

Brumas

The problem resolved itself and the install went ok with no problems.

All existing software works ok.

Brumas 09:07 18 Oct 14

Pine Man, thanks for the reassuring info. I'll stay wait a while though!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…