New version of Safari for Mac won't view video!

Martin101 00:21 30 Jan 16

I (now it seems foolishly!) downloaded and installed safari version 6.1.6 (as suggested) but when I went to youtube and other websites like the bbc inlayer they indicated that I now had a an outdated flash player and so wouldn't play video. Downloading and installing the latest suggested vernon of flash hasn't helped.

I would like to return my computer to it's previous state (so it will work again!) but stupidly hadn't noted which previous versions of either product I has before I attempt to reinstall them!

Could anyone advise firstly HOW to go about returning to my previous versions and secondly WHERE I might attain the previous versions in the first place.

Please help… I HAD stopped downloading newer versions for this exact reason that previously working websites stopped functioning…but I made a bad decision and now I'm kicking myself!

Any advise would REALLY be appreciated!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…