Moving from PC to MAC !!!!

Stressed Mum 14:52 07 Sep 10

Hi all - well I've done it! Been out and got myself a super new iMac. Wonderful! Got a lot of work to do now learning this new system and really looking forward to it. Already had a few problems with transferring files etc but I am getting there. Just wanted to know if these forums are also for Mac users? By golly I hope so. Found the Mac forums site, but there are so many threads unsolved there I don't think they are going to be as committed as you have been to solving problems (particularly mine!) Hope to hear back from you. SM :)

onthelimit 15:21 07 Sep 10

I don't think so as this is PC Advisor as opposed to MAC Advisor!

Sparkly 15:36 07 Sep 10

Stressed Mum just put in a search and......

click here
Good luck with the Mac.

Stressed Mum 15:38 07 Sep 10

I know :( I know also that many advisors here do have Macs. Thanks anyway. We still have 3 other PCs in house so I will still be needing you!

rawprawn 16:42 07 Sep 10

I'm sure there are members of this forum who could help you with your new Mac, good luck with it I have wondered about getting one myself. My son in law who is in IT swears by them.

HondaMan 16:42 07 Sep 10

Why shouldn't MACS be represented here. I think that the "PC" is meant to include ALL computers, after all they7 do include Blackberries.

FE, any views on this one?

retep888™ 18:08 07 Sep 10

This is a Mac forum I believe belongs to IDG group same as PCA, where you can have a good browse or ask for help. click here

Hope you already sorted out how to use right-clicking the mouse with just one hand. :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…