Making macros available in all workbooks

exdragon 07:38 23 Apr 09

Hi - VoG™ has given me a few macros to copy and paste using alt + F11.

How do I make them available in all workbooks? They each work perfectly in the workbooks in which they have been created, but if I create a new spreadsheet, can I click Tools>Macro and see them all listed so I can apply first one (for example to convert columns to ProperCase) and then to print the pages at 50 lines per page which are two macros which he has helped me with?

I've got XP and Excel 2003 on my PC and Vista HP with 2007 on a laptop - would there be any difference in the way these things work?

Thanks

VoG II 08:41 23 Apr 09

You can store them in personal.xls (or personal.xlsm for XL 2007).

Here's a quick tutorial - you'll find more if you Google click here

Personal.xls is a hidden workbook that is loaded every time that you start Excel.

exdragon 08:56 23 Apr 09

Thanks, VoG™ - when you said, 'Here's a quick tutorial', was there a link to something else as well as the Google link?

VoG II 09:14 23 Apr 09

The click here links to a tutorial but you'll find lots more if you Google for personal.xls.

exdragon 09:15 23 Apr 09

Thank you - I misunderstood you.

Now resolved...til the next time. I'll save your link so I may be able to work it out myself, though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…