mailwasher v 2.0/can u have two on same machine

end 16:04 18 Jan 05

perhaps a strange question; but curious; Win 98se and IE6 with firefox on Tower ; Mailwasher 2.o on Tower; works extremely well for me; however, if thinking of utilizing another e mail adress to try and resolve my "unreadable email problems" , wonder if I can install a second mailwasher (or similar? ) program on here, or is there an e mail that I can use that gives e mail allerts of arriving messages( and NOT Outlook express thanks!)
this is just a shot in the dark with my long-term trying to resolve my e mail issues:)

VoG II 16:08 18 Jan 05

Tools/Accounts, Add button to add another account to Mailwasher.

end 16:11 18 Jan 05

my version of Mailwasher is a one-account version only:(

beeuuem 16:24 18 Jan 05

The multiple account version can be found on google click here

end 19:25 22 Jan 05

for anyone reading this; the mailwasher version I have on my machine will only check one mail address; I have already tried the other version; the query is rather more"involved" than I wish to go into on the thread and involves other addresses and problems that i am still trying to sort out ;

the answer to my thread seems to be that you can only use mailwasher v2.0 for a single email address::))

VoG II 19:27 22 Jan 05

If you go to beeuuem's link you can get the same version that I have. It supports multiple accounts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

What’s happening in VR right now: From psychedelic art to combat therapy

Siri not working? Try these troubleshooting fixes