mailwasher v 2.0/can u have two on same machine

end 16:04 18 Jan 05

perhaps a strange question; but curious; Win 98se and IE6 with firefox on Tower ; Mailwasher 2.o on Tower; works extremely well for me; however, if thinking of utilizing another e mail adress to try and resolve my "unreadable email problems" , wonder if I can install a second mailwasher (or similar? ) program on here, or is there an e mail that I can use that gives e mail allerts of arriving messages( and NOT Outlook express thanks!)
this is just a shot in the dark with my long-term trying to resolve my e mail issues:)

VoG II 16:08 18 Jan 05

Tools/Accounts, Add button to add another account to Mailwasher.

end 16:11 18 Jan 05

my version of Mailwasher is a one-account version only:(

beeuuem 16:24 18 Jan 05

The multiple account version can be found on google click here

end 19:25 22 Jan 05

for anyone reading this; the mailwasher version I have on my machine will only check one mail address; I have already tried the other version; the query is rather more"involved" than I wish to go into on the thread and involves other addresses and problems that i am still trying to sort out ;

the answer to my thread seems to be that you can only use mailwasher v2.0 for a single email address::))

VoG II 19:27 22 Jan 05

If you go to beeuuem's link you can get the same version that I have. It supports multiple accounts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…