Macs

BigMan24 23:15 06 Jun 05

Hey guys,

I've got a bit of a silly question here.

I've been using windows everytime I've used a coputer in my life. Recently I was in the student union and they have the newish iMac G5's there. So I decided to give one a go.

They seem quite impressive BUT....
I couldn't figure out how to do the equivalent of a rick click on a windows machine. It was really annoying me!

Could one of u please put me out of my misery?

Thanks guys!

Diodorus Siculus 07:28 07 Jun 05

To simulate a right mouse button click while using a one-button mouse on a Mac, like to get a context sensitive menu for an object on the screen, hold down ctrl and click the mouse button while your mouse pointer is over the object.

Diodorus Siculus 07:29 07 Jun 05

To simulate a right mouse button click while using a one-button mouse on a Mac, like to get a context sensitive menu for an object on the screen, hold down ctrl and click the mouse button while your mouse pointer is over the object.

wobbly76 10:23 07 Jun 05

I have a Mac G4 and Win. XP I just use a Logitech two button mouse for both, works well.

W76

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…