macromedia wont work????

nopulse 09:43 17 May 05

Theres some sites ive been on (E3, XBOX offic) and theres parts of the sites where it says i need a flash player. I click the button they provide to get the flash player but it takes me to macromedia site and ive already got that. I click install and it does nothing except tell me its installed. So thinking that there was a problem with my version ive uninstall it and went back to the main site to reinstall it and it claims that its still installed and wont let me download it. Now im stuck with no macromedia and noway of seeing what they are playing on the sites i went too. Is there another player i can use which is freeware or another way to get macromedia working again. I'm running winXP pro, P3, 736proc, 256memory if any of that helps. I put that cos people seem to moan when you ask for help and dont put your spec.
please please any help at all as i really need to see whats going on at E3.

masterchief117 10:42 17 May 05

is there noone that can help with this?? anyone

octal 12:36 17 May 05

Have you tried the Macromedia support page? If you haven't, here's the link: click here

961 15:45 17 May 05

Many security settings and programmes will prevent flash programmes from operating

These include spywareblaster and high settings of security in IE6

A good place to start is click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…