Macromedia Shockwave Download

Edith 13:29 03 Sep 03

I am trying to download Macromedia Shockwave from the BBC site so I can using a virtual garden design facility but it simply will not download at all and gives no message why. Does anyone have any ideas. I am using ME with AOL.

powerless 13:31 03 Sep 03

click here and try it from here.

hugh-265156 13:33 03 Sep 03
  -pops- 13:42 03 Sep 03

I had problems downloading into IE. I changed the browser to Netscape and it loaded perfectly OK. It also downloaded into Opera as well.

Nevertheless, If I try to use Shockwave on IE it tells me to download it - and then fails to.

Edith 14:28 03 Sep 03

Powerless and huggyp71 - thank you for the links but still no joy. I am clearly having a big problem with IE. I recently tried downloading ie6 but that has failed so it looks as though I may have to re-install ME.

Edith 14:31 03 Sep 03

Pops - thanks for your tip but I think I am having a basic problem with ME as I have been unable to complete the setup of insatlling ie6 on to my system so am probably going to reload ME in the near future to see if that cures my ills.

Edith 15:53 05 Sep 03

To every one who responded I resolved an ie6setup problem and then managed to download shockwave. Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…