Macromedia Flashplayer 7

Yrrym 01:44 13 Oct 04

I am having problems installing this and I require it in order to access various BBC features such as their games sites, and MSN stuff such as music vids. Whenever I click on install, the next page provides no further cloci-ons to click on.

I wonder if anyone has any advice?

Ta,

Yrrym

AndySD 02:04 13 Oct 04

click here then click INSTALL NOW

When its done you will see Macromedia MX 2004 on a green background.

If thats already there then its installed.

Yrrym 02:13 13 Oct 04

Dear AndySD, thank you for your help, but I still have had no access. I used your link and I had the same problem. I click on install, and the next page had text, but no picture in the top part, just a small red x in a little box. I have tried turning off all browsers as they suggest.

Thanks all the same,

Yrrym

PS, I'm changing my nick-name to NickyK

AndySD 02:20 13 Oct 04

click here and have a read

NickyK 02:23 13 Oct 04

Thanks again. Very much appreciated. I will read and post when/if I've sorted the prob.

Ta,

NickyK

NickyK 11:09 13 Oct 04

Thnaks again. I read what you recommended and everything was set up okay at my end. Still no dowload page, whereas Shockwave was open for dowloads.

Guess no BBC for me.

NickyK

sputnick 12:09 13 Oct 04

I had similar problems trying to install Macromedia Flash 7.The system then kept asking if I wanted to install MF7.I could not get any further.I re-installed Windows but it didn`t help.
I Re formated hard drive and did a clean windows install and it was ok.

NickyK 12:16 13 Oct 04

Thanks for your reply, sputnick. If I knew how to re-format my hard drive and do a clean windows install, I'd do it. Thanks anyway,

NickyK (formerly known as Yrrym).

JonnyTub 12:28 13 Oct 04

would you like me to try and email the programme to you, it's small at 550k, or you could try downloading it from here click here

NickyK 13:17 13 Oct 04
  JonnyTub 13:43 13 Oct 04

Ask fe to remove your email address, you'll have every tom, dick and harry mailing you!

Prograsmme is on it's way sorry for the delay.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…