Mac and PC on one monitor?

pittza 23 Jun 13

I have just bought a Mac mini with bluetooth keyboard and mouse and was thinking of getting a bluetooth adapter for my old PC so that I can use the new keyboard and mouse as I still need to use the PC frequently but how can I use my old monitor with both, it only has one connection point?

hastelloy 23 Jun 13

You need a KVM switch see Amazon. Other suplliers are available.

hastelloy 23 Jun 13

Hadn't realised this is a duplicate thread See

pittza 23 Jun 13

Just found an old KVM switch I had but it only works for the monitor when the mouse and keyboard are plugged in which I dont want as I am using bluetooth, is there a switch that just operates the monitor?

spuds 26 Jun 13

Eco_he appears to have just registered with PCA, and as already posted the same link reference to two other posts?.

One post comes with a warning that the link was blocked, possibly due to a security risk?.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message