Mac is it easy to use? worth the switch?

Internetwhizzkid 18:05 19 Feb 07

Hi,
it is a long way off but is a mac worth the switch? I have been using windows since I ever used a computer but I just thought maybe its time to try something new. However is it easier to use a mac? is it easier to set up? Something else that I would like to know Software such as ichat and the features can they be used in conjnction with windows live users (back drops video chat ) etc

Basically what I want to know is is a mac easy to use is it compatible with most of the stuff I would do on a windows? and is it worth the switch?

Thanks
Ben

Diemmess 18:24 19 Feb 07

A bit difficult to ask advice about a rival system on this excellent forum where very few Mac enthusiasts contribute for obvious reasons.

You will have seen there are a number of high-powered Mac users on this forum, but they also use generic PCs while their Mac experience is mainly confined to professional graphics in their business or their work.

You will have to search hard to find a forum which preaches Apple Mac as well as this one does for PCs For starters click here

David4637 14:16 20 Feb 07

No,stick to a PC, cheaper hardware, cheaper progs, freeware, many B Boards etc, etc, etc. David

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…