List Fonts macro

bjantbear 21 Mar 13

Many years ago there was a macro that could be installed on Word and was used to print off all the fonts on a PC to show what each of them looked like (capitals and lower case) before you chose one. Is there still a macro similar to this that can be used with Vista, please? and if so how do I get it and install it?

bjantbear 21 Mar 13

I have found the following macro on another site.

It lists the fonts as I want them but it does not do so alphabetically.

What do I need to add to make it do so, please?

Sub Fonts() Dim listFont As Variant For Each listFont In FontNames With Selection .Font.Name = "Arial" .Font.Size = 12 .TypeText listFont .TypeText Text:=Chr(11) .Font.Name = listFont .TypeText "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ" .TypeText Text:=Chr(11) .TypeText "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" .TypeText Text:=Chr(11) .TypeText "1234567890!@#$%^&*()" .TypeText Text:=Chr(11) .InsertParagraphAfter .MoveDown unit:=wdParagraph, Count:=1, Extend:=wdMove End With Next listFont End Sub

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to set up Apple Music & make sure you don't get charged: Get Apple Music for free

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message