Java Virtual Machine

okijuh 09:48 11 Mar 04

I installed a new Hdd and now i cant d/load JVM. It tries but then diverts me to a microsoft website that actually has no d/load options for JVM. Any ideas?
MicrosoftXP Pro.

Big Elf 10:04 11 Mar 04

This any help click here

Big Elf 10:04 11 Mar 04

Or this click here

okijuh 14:37 11 Mar 04

It's more just an applet for running certain internet based programmes and stuff, don't realy want a whole java platform, but, on the other hand, i'm not exactly sure whether this is what i need, it's just that this one is 116M big and the JVM d/load should only take a short while, whereas this one takes 24 mins on BB connection. I'll try it and thanks for your help.

anchor 16:21 11 Mar 04

Install the Microsoft Virtual machine, which I personally prefer to the Sun version. Its about a 5.2Mb download:

click here

Afterwards, open Internet Explorer, click on Tools menu on the top bar, select Internet Options, Advanced tab, scroll down to JIT compiler for virtual machine enabled.

Ensure this ticked - If it isn't, click a tick in the box, and then reboot your machine.

If you have any further problems, post again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…