Java Virtual Machine

Bald Eagle 19:00 29 Oct 03

I set up to run my French bank on the internet but they changed something on the site and I needed Java virtual machine. Couldn?t access it so French bank sent me CD with it on. Now back in England for the next few months and having the same problem but the CD is in France.
When accessing account get the following, To display correctly install Java virtual machine. A pane comes up and it downloads Java. Then I get the following, We're sorry, you cannot view this page because it requires the Microsoft Java Virtual Machine (MSJVM). Your machine does not have the MSJVM installed. For more information please visit click here /java/>. I go to this page but it seems to be for web page builders not downloaders.
Any suggestions where I can download from? Tried Google but only get similar pages to above.
Running XP

msjvm is included in xp service pack i think. and maybe on the update site

this any good to you

click here

keith-236785 19:29 29 Oct 03

click here for the java virtual manager which is no longer installed by default with windows XP (home and pro). that will solve your problem.
good luck

keith-236785 19:30 29 Oct 03

Sorry

click here for the java virtual manager which is no longer installed by default with windows XP (home and pro). that will solve your problem.

good luck

Bald Eagle 20:19 29 Oct 03

What a quick response! Many thanks folks I can now view all my lovely euros!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…