java applet won't start

k_g2000 18:20 19 Feb 03

Hi
Can anyone suggest a site where I can download a java update. I'm unable to access certain pages on eclipse-computers website. I think they have a problem with XP or maybe just my server(freeserve). Thanks k_grdn

leo49 18:34 19 Feb 03

click here

Regards

VoG™ 18:37 19 Feb 03

Microsofy Virtual Machine click here

If that doesn't work click here

k_g2000 19:01 19 Feb 03

Nice one guys.

leo49 19:17 19 Feb 03

click here

Coincidentally just came across the above in a newsletter - might be useful.

Regards

k_g2000 19:26 19 Feb 03

Thanks leo49, very helpfull. The java software I'm using came on the freeserve instalation cd.

meater 14:45 22 Feb 03

I have been on a Web Page course where I have designed a Photographic Business.
I am using applets which I obtained from the anfy Web Site. The applets worked OK at the college and also at home. I have got three computers, one with Windows XP and the other two with Windows 98 SE. I am sure that I used both Window versions when I was working on the Web pages, but now, it will only work on the Windows XP. On the other two PC's, all I get is a grey or blue shape where the image should be.
I have had to reform and reinstall these two Window 98 PC's, and I dont appear to have any corrupt files. I have gone to Tools/Internet Options/Advance tab and checks everything the same as the Windows XP machine. I have also gone to anfy and downloaded one of the Applets, with all the Class files, it still doesn't work on Windows 98, but it does on Windows XP.
Can anybody sort this problem out for me, I would appreciate it very much, as it is driving me up the wall.

Ken

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…