Java Applet for Saga radio cannot load help please

bof:) 14:34 28 Apr 05

Hi All, Using windows XP home and windows media player.

I've tried to listen to saga radio and find that the java applet needed to listen to it will not download.

Heres saga website click here

I get the message 'java applet notinted'.

I've tried the westmidland/east midland and digital radio oprions and get the same message.

I do get a java icon in my task bar, which says java consol if I hover the mouse pointer over it.

About Java says the following:

Java (TM) 2 Runtime Environment
Standard edition 1.3.1_04
Default Virtual machine version 1.3.1_04-b02
java Plugin 1.3.1_04

I've tried putting the radio frequncies into media player and it reports back that no station has been found.

any ideas please thank you

Mike

timeteam2004 17:22 28 Apr 05

click here Go here and get the latest java, then try again. I have just been to the site and listened to the radio without any other downloads.

bof:) 01:26 29 Apr 05

Hi timeteam2004, I went to the java link you provided (many thanks) and downloaded the latest java applet.

I've configured the applet vis control panel as suggested on the Java website but when I try to get onto the saga home page I get the following:

function detect(){ if (NS47 == true){ window.location = "/radio/home/index.asp?nonJSvers=true"; } } detect(); var jsIntervals = new Array(4); var jsShowTime = new Array(4); var jsShowTitle = new Array(4); jsIntervals[0] = new Array(0, 0); //jsIntervals[0] = new Array(5000, 5000); jsShowTime[0] = new Array(An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

but no webpage.

Any ideas anyone?

Mike

bof:) 01:26 29 Apr 05

bump

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…