iPad printing with no airprinter

kimosabi 23 Jun 12

Hi Guy Is there any information regarding printing from my iPad to a non AirPrint printer I am using winxp I know all about the AirPrint activator for windows but I always use this help room for guidance Regards Kimo

KRONOS the First 24 Jun 12

Depends on your printer, what is it. Some makers have their own apps but you still need to have a compatible printer.

Lena192 25 Jun 12

hi kimosabi you can various apps to help with that printcentral i think by eurosmartz is a good one may be worth a try? i already use it and find its fine to print from the ipad to the non-airprint printer via the computer i had to download a free weprint server to make it work, but its saved me a foirtune as i don't want to have to get a new printer goodluck

kimosabi 26 Jun 12

Hi Guys Thanks for the feedback I forgot to mention my printers are wireless if that makes a differance Epson sx235 and a HPphotosmart c4580

kimo

Woolwell 26 Jun 12

The Epson iPrint app will allow you to print to the Epson SX235.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message