iPad App will not download latest edition

Leeds White 16 Apr 12

Whenever i go to the Ipad app in Newstand and attempt to download the latest edition i get the message "Please update your app. This issue is available for download but requires a newer version of the app. Please update your app in the App Store". I have the latest version installed and have removed the app and reinstalled. Still no success

Need help!!!

Woolwell 16 Apr 12

You are not alone see this thread

rawprawn 16 Apr 12

Not sure what you mean by iPad App, do you mean the iPad user guide? I am assuming you are using an iPad since you mention Newsstand

rawprawn 16 Apr 12

Sooty, I didn't, realise you meant PC Advisor App

Woolwell 16 Apr 12

rawprawn - he doesn't mean that. He has probably subscribed to PCA through iTunes and Newstand. There are others with the same snag. I use Zinio app and don't have a problem.

Leeds White 16 Apr 12

I now understand there is an issue with the Newstand version of the PC Advisor App. I should have stayed with the paper copy ;) Thanks for the assistence

rawprawn 16 Apr 12

Woolwell, thanks for the clarification.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message