Imac v dell

GrumpyJ 14:24 24 Jan 07

Need to upgrage soon to a new computer.
Has anyone got and personal experience on iMac v Dell. What impresses me with the iMac is that it will also run windows

MichelleC 15:00 24 Jan 07

I've got a Dell. It's reliable and cheap and cheerful. But I learned in the *0's on a Mac and if I had the money that's where I'd go. There's also not many security loopholes in them.

rawprawn 15:05 24 Jan 07

Like MichelleC I too have a Dell which has given me excellent service. I think most computers in the future will have the works included in the Screen with no Tower such as IMac or the new Sony Vaio desktop. I would look very seriously at the Mac, you can even put Windows on it as a dual boot.

GrumpyJ 09:44 25 Jan 07

Thank you MichelleC and rawprawn.
I also started on a Mac, and would like to return to the fold. I wouldn't give up the PC altogether. What I like about all new Mac's, is the fact you can use windows as well.
When I do upgrage I'm not sure wether to upgrade the laptop to a Mac laptop first or the desktop.

rawprawn 16:05 26 Jan 07

In my opinion Mac desktop,but as I said the sony Vaio desktop i sreally worth a look
click here

GrumpyJ 16:22 26 Jan 07

Thanks for the link rawprawn

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced